As days cool down, the leaves change and the pumpkins turn from green to orange. Many families make the pilgrimage to the majestic North Fork of Long Island. Here, one can pick apples and sunflowers while sipping wine sourced from locally grown grapes. Many of these farms and small businesses have been in existence for the better part of this century and understand the need for renewable resources that include our food and energy.
We would like to invite you to stop in on some of these green landmark locations to see how GreenLogic’s renewable energy systems help to:
- crush the grapes and chill the wine, at Pindar Vineyards (100 KW wind turbine)
- keep the LI Sound in view at the Soundview in Greenport (solar array on main roof)
- power the tasting room at McCall’s Vineyard and Cattle Ranch (10 KW bergey)
- cool a quiet night's sleep at the Fig and Olive bed and breakfast.
- keep margaritas frozen by boats at Orient by the Sea restaurant
- light the way on the bluff at Kontokosta Winery (wind turbine)
- feed and water the horses at A Walk in the Woods Bed and Breakfast (large solar array)
- infusing bubbles at Sparkling Pointe (solar array)
- climatize wine storage at Gramercy Vineyards (solar array)
- power the tasting and storage room of Shinn Estate Vineyards (solar and wind turbine)
Give your kids this map to check off these locations as you pass them traveling through the pumpkin paths in the North Fork of Long Island.
At GreenLogic, we strive to power Long Island with clean, renewable energy that will last for many years to come. We want to acknowledge the above Long Island businesses for taking proactive measures that help combat greenhouse gas emissions and reduces our collective dependence on fossil fuel. “I love the green on my grapes and the green on my roof," said Anthony Napa, a vintner on Long Island's North Fork. If we want to keep Long Island green and healthy, we must continue to champion solar power installation and teach future generations the importance of energy independence.
Businesses and residential homeowners should contact us to take advantage of the full ITC Tax Credit and install solar panels soon before the ITC is scheduled to drop at the end of this year.
Get Started Today!
Give us a call or fill out the form to schedule your free consultation and start putting the sun to work for you.
Give us a call 631.771.5152